Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Conversation by Nancy Rhodes Harper

"The Conversation" 24 x 24 Oil © will soon be on it's way to The Atelier Gallery In Charleston, South Carolina. I am honored to now be represented by The Atelier Gallery, look for my paintings there after Sept 1st. I have been really busy. In April I attended a two week workshop with artist Milt Kobayashi at the Scottsdale Artists School in Scottsdale, Az. It has been a dream of mine to study with Milt and I plan on going back in 2013. Finally I have found my joy in painting figures my way, a little quirky and whimsical and always to tell a story. I also went to Jacksonville, Fl in April for the Women Painters Of The Southeast annual show, where I was also honored with a signature membership. Fabulous women painters from the southeastern United States came together to showcase their work and support one another. I also participated in the first Driggs Idaho Plein Air festival where I spent 10 days painting and enjoying the scenery and weather with friends and other painters from the area. If interested in this painting please contact The Atelier Gallery for purchase information.

2 comments:

Kpeters said...

Way to go Nancy!!!
and why is there no Women Artists of the Northeast??? I wonder???

Lisa Graham Art said...

Congratulations! I really think your work is something special. I found you via Karin Jurick's blog. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Greetings from Wichita, Kansas!